June 05, 2013

My Lucky Levi's Jeans

Whenever Levi’s comes to mind, I have a little flashback to my teen years. It’s well-known quality and durability makes me hope to have one for myself. I bought my first pair of Levi’s in Levi's factory outlet in Pasong Tamo Ext Makati City. 




Hubby bought this jeans from Centro Department Store in Santa Cruz, Laguna last December 2012 for P2xxx (original price at P3xxx)! Whew!   I fell in love with it the moment I lay eyes on it.




I called it my lucky Levi’s jeans because I was weighing 55kg with 28-29 waistline that time but its 25W fits me well (okay, with belly bulges and ipit hininga!hehe).


From then on, I promise to lose weight so I could make use the most of it!  I now weighs 48kgs and uses my lucky Levi’s jeans 3times a week! Sulit na sulit! haha!

2 comments:

  1. How do you lose your weight?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I gradually lessen my daily calorie intake.
      On my "cheat day", i indulge on anything that i missed eating but i have learned to have it in moderation.

      Delete