June 20, 2013

Minute Burger at Pagsawitan - IMPROVED!


My mom introduced me to Minute Burger when I was a grader. After Sunday mass, my mom would take me to this burger joint near the Immaculate Conception Catholic Church in Santa Cruz.





Last month I promise my kids that we'll try the bacon cheese burger of Minute Burger. Para maiba naman sa gabi-gabi nilang Angel's Burger! haha.



And it surpassed our expectation! Bacon Cheese burgers cost P55 for 2. Black Pepper burgers cost P49 for 2. Winner!

Love their peach mango juice and red iced tea. My young Peach, wants to try the shakes on our next visit! Hahaha! Me plans na agad kami and we'll try all their burger! :)

Minute Burger is now located at Pagsawitan, just across the DLTB terminal. 

Thanks Nay for introducing me to Minute Burger.. and now is my time with my kids!





No comments:

Post a Comment