June 18, 2014

Kami No Ishi Spa in Santa Cruz Laguna



This Father’s Day, I want to make it a big day for him.
For working so hard to take care of us and after a series of basketball games – he truly deserves the utmost relaxation.




A massage at Kami No Ishi has always been in my to do list but never had a chance to make it happen. So I’m glad that my college friend, +Malouflor gave me the idea as well as the contact number of the Spa.
I immediately make a reservation for a Swedish massage for Hubby.




KAMINO NO ISHI
Facial, Massage & Spa Salon
Corner Sampaguita & L. Taleon St. Sta. Cruz, Laguna

For inquiries/concerns, kindly contact:
Call Tel. No.: (049) 501-6593
Smart:             0928-215-5794




Kami No Ishi gives facial, massage and spa treatments and services at its finest at reasonable costs. They also give free iced tea to their clients and even to chaperone like me J !

Hubby loves his 60min Swedish massage (P300) specially the massages applied on his tired legs and feet. We have tried other spa treatments within Santa Cruz, Laguna but my hubby says, Kami No Ishi has better quality of services and more relaxing ambiance. He also wants to try the foot reflexology next visit.

From the therapists down to receptionists, Kami No Ishi team up to modernize ways on how  to serve better.





Have you been to  Kami No Ishi?
What services/treatments have you tried?





5 comments:

  1. Hi! You mean the business hours of the spa? naku di ko malala. But you can call them on the the contact number s I provided. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What time you open where is your place

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to try swrddish massage

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got stroke already and they told me sweddoish massage is good for me

    ReplyDelete