September 18, 2013

Fab Finds: Hortaleza's Keratin Hair Reconstructor


Tryin’ to REVIVE my Damaged Rebonded Hair:  Keratin Hair Reconstructor by Hortaleza

In my search for hair treatments that could help me revive my nearly dying hair. I think I finally found the products that suits me.


I would like to share it with all the girls who has the same dilemma.



On my previous posts, I mentioned using MONDES Ionic Hair Treatment and Black Pelan Hot Oil Treatment.

Here's the my 3rd fab finds:




My Fab Find #3: Keratin Hair Reconstructor for Sensitized Hair by DR Hortaleza



I was looking for Ahglow Keratin Hair Treatment but the salesman at Hortaleza informed me that they no longer cater ahglow because of extensive product imitation.

He recommended, Keratin Hair reconstructor. It has the same effect on hair daw. And maybe I am that desperate that time, I give it a try!
Well, one washing …. Tadaaa! I could really feel the difference. Walang bola. My hair felt stronger and healthier.


I used it everyday. I read kasi from an article that there’s no such thing as sobra specially if your using keratin treatment. It really does wonders with my hair. It actually penetrates and restore the strength and I could finally use the word softness! Haha!
I am now on my 3rd bottle of 500ml Keratin Hair Reconstructor. I seldom used shampoo unless very oily na talaga yung hair ko. Unlike other hair treatments, this one will not have a sticky feeling on the scalp so i use it daily.



                           Bet na Bet:

                 • I felt that it strengthens my hair on first washing

                 • I felt hair softness – at last!

                 • Not sticky on scalp

                 • Affordable – cost only P115 for 200ml bottle and P195 for 500ml bottle

                • At Hortaleza



                           Loss:

                 • Sad to say.. I don’t like the scent of the keratin hair reconstructor. it smells like the first time you had your hair rebond  My friends noticed it too.. I just have to wash it very well. Maybe it takes some time to tolerate it..



On my final note: If you are looking for a salon-like treatment for your damaged or dry hair you could use this. I highly recommend it! Proven my –errr me  I love it!

   

13 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this article! (^-^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks girl! i'm desperately looking for an alternative treatment for my chakang hair!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha! Go Girl!

      Update mo ako kung nahiyasngan mo,ha :)

      Delete
  3. what branch did you buy this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carmi! Thanks for droppin' by :)

      I bought this Keratin Hair Reconstructor bottle at Hortaleza- Sta.Cruz Laguna. Pero alam ko meron nito sa lahat ng branches ng Hortaleza. Nakapag inquire na rin kase ako nung una sa Hortaleza-Calamba (yung tapat ng Mart-One).

      I am still using it up to now na pregnant ako, makes my hair softer and healthier.

      Delete
  4. thank you sa info.. :) i will try this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi. Does this help straighten wavy hair? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Julie! Hmm..it softens frizzy hair pero kung naturally wavy yung hair - maybe, just maybe- ma-straight ng konti. Pero sister, kung natural yung wavy hair mo and gusto mo ng straight my options would be straightening iron or hair relaxing treatment :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pamper yourself with these hair essentials. Flip your hair with confidence with a damage free hair. Check these out.


    Visit http://thefunstuffshop.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pamper yourself with these hair essentials. Flip your hair with confidence with a damage free hair. Check these out.


    Visit http://thefunstuffshop.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for post this blog and it seems good information, which can helps more and to get better solution.
    Hair Loss TreatmentIn Bangalore

    ReplyDelete