July 02, 2014

Cloth Doll Ideas



I’ve always wanted to make a cloth doll for my little niece, #Na-Na but I just have the urged to slowly do it this week.
I have ideas coming from #Shelly of Gingermelon, you should visit her site. And because all of her creations were cute, I find it hard to make my own design! Harhar


For the doll’s face, I’m thinking of using fabric paints. Im just worried because I am still not comfortable with paint. Another option is to use colored pens. And the other is to hand embroidered the eyes and lips, which is very tedious.

I already made my patterns. I even pasted it on card board. I’m on my way now on tracing it on felt cloth. I dunno were to buy colored felt/wool cloth and synthetic fillings! L
Maybe I should test it first on jeans or old tshirt/blouses. What do you think?


Anyways, my colleague volunteered to buy the things I needed in Calamba. Hope to have my supplies tomorrow so I could start stitching!

Goodluck – to me!



By the way, I’m already done with my cloth name for my little bun! Will post it on my 35th week of pregnancy J











 

No comments:

Post a Comment