January 27, 2014

Two Solid Bar Lines

 

I am days delayed from my expected monthly visit. I am also experiencing slight dizziness specially on early mornings. Though doubted, I bought a home pregnancy test at Watsons Drugstore for only P40.00.
The Moment of Truth. Two solid bar lines - the result was Positive!



I did spoke to my hubby and he was as enthusiastic as me! We did not spread the good news yet to our family. We’ll wait till I’m on my 6th week before I’ll see my OB and let our family knows. If God forbid, this is a beautiful blessing for us since our youngest is 8 years old already.

I am still searching for OB-Gynes at our locale. I am also considering their schedules because I will only be available on weekends for my check up because of work.
Oh, well as of yesterday.. I already creep the good news to my mom and to my sister. Harhar. They are slightly concern about my condition. My first pregnancy is very sensitive, as in traumatic nausea and terrible morning sickness!
 I am also worry with the morning sickness when I am the work and how to break the good news with the kids. This is very interesting! I'll keep you posted on my weekly progress!




No comments:

Post a Comment