July 25, 2013

My First HUMAN NATURE Items






My first purchase from Human Nature has arrived! I thought I’d impatiently wait for the delivery of my items but it took them just 2 days to deliver my goodies – as promised! I’m impressed!



I’ve been looking for a Human Nature dealer near our place unfortunately nada - so I decided to purchase online.



My first item with HN is their citronella bug spray which I bought 2 years ago for my kiddos. My interest with Human Nature perked up when I started looking for a mineral blush. And when I saw their online magalogue and read their advocacies and helpful tips, I made a decision to give it a try.



Here are my purchases:



Basically, i wanna try their mineral cosmetics.
I've been using liquid foundation since then but i've learned that mineral foundation has natural ingredients thus allowing skin to breath.


Mineral Foundation

syempre, i bought na rin their mineral blush! haha

Mineral Blush: 2 for P295 in rosy cheeks and tropical rose


Mineral Blush

as for my kiddo, i bought bottles of bug shield, sanitizers and lip balm. yes! i made my boys try HN's peppermint balm! 

I think Bug Shield has improved their packaging coz tthe old mosquito repellant oil spray has an overpowering scent of citronella.


bug shield mosquito repellant and spray sanitizer and lip balm

I was so amazed witheir packaging. Their logo and designs are so cute. Me and my Lemon love the cruelty free bunny logo.

Soon i'll post my reviews for newly bought HN items!

Excited mush to try!







No comments:

Post a Comment