July 25, 2013

Immaculate Conception Parish Church - Parochial Office



Yes, magni-ninang ulit ako!haha.
But this time mejo nakaka-excite cuz i'll be the godmother to twins!

My colleague from Batangas would like to baptist his twins at Darasa, Tanauan Batangas. My friend requires me to provide him with my confirmation and baptismal certificates. I said - talaga? pati cerificate ng kumpil?

Well, kanya-kanyang requirements lang siguro yan.. so Saturday morning, i went to Parochial office of Immaculate Conception Parish Church in Santa Cruz, Laguna. Hmm..alot have changed since my last visit. 




Ate Adora (nakiki-ate?), assisted me in securing the certificates I needed. Nakakatuwa lang kasi she would asked the names of my ninong and ninang nung baptism ko. Gladly, makulit akong bata sa nanay ko noon kaya natatandaan ko pa yung mga names nila. Ang masama - yung ninang ko sa kumpil ang di ko matandaan! haha! i was 12 years old then when i took my confirmation at Immaculate Conception.

It took me 30 minutes for both documents..so mumi-muni muna ako on the side.. which brings me back to my geek-y high school days, almost 17 years ago here at DBHS. We'll that's a different story to tell! haha




Each certificates costs P100.





No comments:

Post a Comment