May 17, 2013

List of School Supplies for My Grade Schooler



I just finished enrolling my eldest son, Chico in a state university.

 
Mango and Peach are already in high school while Lemon was left in grade school. All three were on the same school. We planned to enroll them before this month ends.
So I am now busy listing school supplies for our students.

As advised by school registrar, high school basically needs 8 notebooks and ballpens!

So here are Lemon’s school supplies as a grade schooler:

notebooks
long brown envelope
red ballpen
manila paper
cartolina white
cartolina colored
expanded envelope w plastic envelope
pentel pen
set health kit
pencil case
pencils
crayon
sharpener
eraser
pad paper
ruler
glue
plastic notebook
plastic wrapper
scotch tape


Hope this would help mom’s like me.

Do you have a more complete list of school supplies? Please do suggest. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment