October 27, 2015

First Birthday at McDonald's

 
Lychee’s first birthday celebration was held at McDonald! It’s an intimate party with our close friends and loveones.
 
 
Preparation for the party is not so tiresome unlike her christening preps but still I allot 3 months for it! See how OC I am? J
 
I dunno if Lychee would like a pixie-themed party but I love seeing her in colorful wings! I would also like to commend McDonald’s Santa Cruz staffs for accommodating us. We’ve made reservations for 100 guests.. We finalize the menu and opted not to get the meal packages. Food mixes includes chicken+spaghetti+burger+sundae and drinks – both  for adults and kids.
 
We also chose Grimace as our party mascot – mas appealing kasi siya sa mga kids!
 
 
 
THE INVITATION:
 
Right after the reservation, McDonald’s staff already gave us 30pcs of pixie-themed invitations.
I find it so common if I would just input basic details of the party on the invite so I personalized it!
 
 
  
 
Here’s what written on the invites:
 
            The garden fairies have gathered
            To celebrate a special day for our little fairy
 
            Fairies and pixies wear your fairy best.
            There will be enchanting fun and pixie dust for us to zest!
 

Every kids who received the invites got so excited specially when they saw their matching pixie character!
 
 
 
 
THE CAKE:
 
We bought the cake from Goldilocks. It’s very simple 16x16 cake. I just bought some trinkets like butterfies, flowers and leaves from national bookstore and attached it to mini sticks to add some colors on the cake. Also, my brother in-law gave us a musical flower candle as cake topper.
 

 
 
THE GIVE-AWAYS:
 
 
For give aways, gusto ko yung medyo unique.. so I ordered a customized mini stools from a friend. I just tell her all the details for the stools and tadaaa! It turned out so well! Thank you! Everyone loves it!
 
 
 
 
THE PARTY DRESS:
 
Yeap – I admit. It’s the same! She already wore this on her christening party but I thought why not use it again! Besides bagay naman sa theme diba ? J
 
 The wings naman, I bought it from a local store. I just put some crystals para mas makintab J
The crown headband – I purchased it from National Bookstore.
The Hello Kitty Shoes, I bought from SM DEpt Store.
 
 
 
 
THE PHOTOGRAPHER – PHOTOSHOOT:
 
 
 
 
 
 
I took the service of Artystafoto kids for Lychee’s photoshoot. Again, thank you geriel! J
It’s an early morning shoot.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

This photo was taken in Lumban, Laguna. Nice noh?
 
 
 
Everything turned out well as planned J
And as a bonus – my in-laws gave Lychee another birthday party at home! Yehey!
 
 
 
UNLIMITED Ube and Keso Ice Cream!
 
 
  

 
 
UNLIMITED COTTON CANDY
 
 
 
 
 

 
Chocolate Fountain and Cholate-Coated Mallows!
 
 
 

 
They also organized some party games and puppet show! It’s the best first birthday for Lychee!
 
 
Thank you everyone for your love and support!
Specially to Kuya Ron, Ate Gigi and Ruby.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment