January 06, 2015

Time to Wait..

 

Been away for quite some time..for I spent almost all my time being a fulltime mom and a wife.

For about 2 weeks of staying at home before “hatching” – I dedicated my time with my son.

 

I religiously accompany him at school waited him from 7am till 12nn then 1pm till 4pm.

I also helped him with his assignments and reviewers during exams. I enjoyed all of it though sitting for a long time makes my bootie hurts J

 

During this time, a do some “nesting” like preparing my hospital bags and arranging  my docs for admission.

This was also  the time when I got the chance to do some pregnancy photos!

 

 

On the succeeding posts I would like to share my thoughts and some things that I learned while making most of my maternity leave from work J

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment