June 06, 2014

Rainbow Loom STARBURST Bracelet

 


But when my niece Yahzee and my SIL Ruby introduced this craze to our family.. that's the only time when I got to personally see the bracelet.







Almost everyone is wearing loomband bracelet, with its colorful elastics and intricate weaving, i am convinced that everyone will be curious and will go ga-ga J

So when my kiddo sweetly requests a rainbow loomband kit – I quickly complied J
I bought a Class A Rainbow Loom Band Kit from a new found friend, Irene from Calamba. The Kit costs Php280.00 which includes a loomboard, 600 assored elastics and hooks. I really chose a class A kit because I know for sure na madaling magsasawa ang anak ko pag - weave although sabi nya naman na  marunong na raw syang gumawa ng loomband bracelet.

So I have no choice din but to learn the weaving process before I’ll give the kit to my kid.

My first try was a messed! Whew! I am actually trying to make a STARBURST loom pero di magkabit-kabit ang mga elastics! I got frustrated so I set it aside muna and decided to try again the next day.
But before that, I visited again the procedures on making a starburst loomband bracelet para makita yung mga steps na dapat ko pang i-improve.

And.. di ko talaga sya tinigilan hanggat hindi ko nakukuha ang tamang design! Tadaaaa!


My first creation – RAINBOW LOOM STARBURST BRACELET JJJ




 Have you tried making a rainbow loom bracelet?
Share it with us :)



 













No comments:

Post a Comment