March 20, 2014

14th Week of Pregnancy


I just feel like I don’t know myself..
The foods I liked before we’re not smelling and looking good nowadays..

I only depend on my cravings..what I think is what I eat. I only give in cause I don’t want to feel dizzy and throw up..


I know..i know..i whine a lot.. I’m not like this..
I’m a very reserved person. I won’t tell if something hurts or if I’m feeling bad cause I don’t want to bother others. As long as I can, I’ll keep it within myself..

But pregnancy really take its toll on me..I had a hard time waking up to work, pushing myself to eat and battling my dizziness and hunger fangs in the afternoon..and evening of uneasiness in sleeping..


I expect all of this to happen cause I already experienced these on my previous pregnancy..

I hope Lord will shower me with more strength and courage to make it through..


 

No comments:

Post a Comment