September 12, 2013

Feliciano and Associates Dental Clinic






Dr. Danilo 'Doc Jojo', as his friends used to call him, has been my othodontist since college when my mom decided to put me in orthodontic metal braces.

This dental clinic has the best dentists in town! They have this latest advancements in dental facilities as well as well-trained associates.













I like the interior designof the clinic, seems like a spa in the metro!





My kids started visiting their dentist when they were two years old, and I am glad that at an early age, I introduced to them the value of taking care of their teeth.
 
Feliciano and Associates Detal Clinic is located at Feliciano Columns, Santa Cruz, Laguna.


















6 comments:

  1. How old is your son?
    How old puwedeng mangpabunot ang kid?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting!

      My youngest is now 9 years old. Nagstart kami magpadentist nung 2 years old sila.
      I suggest na magpa-check ka muna sa pediatric dentist ng kid mo para matignan yung condition nya. Sa mga anak ko kasi, 7 years old pede nang magpabunot.

      Hope that helps!

      Delete
  2. Wow! This looks nice. Can you also tell me about a good dentist Hermosa Beach? My granny is old and she needs dental implants. I don’t think she will be able to travel this far. She is the best person on this planet and I want to do everything possible to get back her smile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your experience on Feliciano and Associates. Do you have any experience on Dental World Manila?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon! dental implants London

    ReplyDelete
  5. This blog is so nice to me. I will keep on coming here again and again. Visit my link as well.. Invisalign Northampton

    ReplyDelete